Best New Zealand Education Consultants in Delhi
The land of the Kiwis, New Zealand, is a stunningly beautiful country. Recently, it has emerged as a hub for tourists and students. More and more international students are choosing to study in New Zealand owing to the vast opportunities for strong careers, a quality education system, and the colourful experiences it offers. Need more convincing? Contact one of the best New Zealand Education Consultants in Delhi, as we have experience of sending numerous successful candidates to study in New Zealand and many other dream destinations. Meanwhile, we bring to you some of the most exciting reasons to join college and take up New Zealand Education.
Why Study in New Zealand?
- New Zealand is one of the least corrupt nations in the World, according to Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index and ranks second among the most peaceful countries in the World according to the Global Peace Index.
- Nature reserves, marine reserves, and protected parks and green lands make up one-third of the nation. Nature lovers, adventure junkies, and scenic beauty admirers are in for a treat while visiting New Zealand!
- New Zealand is home to eight world ranking universities that offer diverse courses, and thus study in New Zealand will make you an informed and accepting individual.
- New Zealand is kinder to international students regarding the entry requirements in standardized tests such as SAT/ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, and GMAT. The universities in NZ require relatively lower scores than say, a university in the US or UK.
- The cost of living, tuition fees, and accessibility fees are also moderate and more affordable in comparison to other popular countries for international students. Owing to their British influence, their educational system follows a British approach. So you get a British education, for barely a fraction of the tuition fee in the UK.
- The cities in NZ are very student-friendly, safe, and the natives are very welcoming and progressive. Their culture is easy-going and politically stable and as a result, you get to meet a lot of friendly and peace-loving people. Now is the chance to make new friends and grow with like-minded people! Further, the country’s population is rich in diversity, so you will fit right in. Thus, study in New Zealand is as homely as it could get, miles away from your native country and family.
- Work opportunities- You will be allowed to work up to 20 hours per week through your semester on a student visa in NZ! This can be convenient for you to supplement your education in a foreign land. Additionally, you can gain a ‘work permit’ besides your visa for two years after your course ends.
Universities & Colleges
Where to study in New Zealand?
- Abacus Institute of Studies, Christchurch
- AGI Education, Auckland
- Air New Zealand Aviation Institute, Auckland
- Animation College, Auckland
- Ara Institute of Canterbury, Christchurch
- Ardmore Flying School, Ardmore
- Auckland Institute of Studies, Auckland
- AUT University, Auckland
- Avonmore Tertiary Institute, Christchurch
- Bay of Plenty Polytechnic, Tauranga
- Computer Power Plus, Auckland
- Cornell Institute of Business and Technology, Auckland
- Crown Institute of Studies, Auckland
- Design and Arts College of New Zealand, Christchurch
- Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier
- Edenz Colleges, Auckland
- ICL Business School, Auckland
- Information Technology Training Institute, Auckland
- Institute of Commercial Education New Zealand, Auckland
- International Academy of New Zealand, Auckland
- International College of New Zealand, Auckland
- International Travel College of New Zealand, Auckland
- KAAT Institute of New Zealand, Auckland
- Le Cordon Bleu, Wellington
- Lifeway College, Auckland
- Lincoln University, Lincoln (World Ranking 319)
- Linguis International Institute, Auckland
- Manukau Institute of Technology, Auckland
- Massey University, Palmerston (World Ranking 316)
- Media Design School, Auckland
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson
- New Zealand Career College, Auckland
- New Zealand College of Business, Christchurch
- New Zealand Institute of Studies (NZIOS), Auckland
- New Zealand Institute of Technical Training, Auckland
- New Zealand Management Academies, Auckland
- New Zealand School of Education, Auckland
- Newton College of Business and Technology, Auckland
- North Shore International Academy, Auckland
- Northland Polytechnic, Whangarei
- Ntec Tertiary Group, Auckland
- Open Polytechnic of New Zealand, Wellington
- Otago Polytechnic, Auckland
- Pacific International Hotel Management School, New Plymouth
- Quantum Education Group, Auckland
- Queens Academic Group, Auckland
- Queenstown Resort College, Dunedin
- Regent International Education Group, Auckland
- Royal Business College, Auckland
- SAE Institute, Auckland
- Sir George Seymour National College of Airline,Travel & Tourism,Wellington
- South Seas Film & Television School, Auckland
- Southern Institute of Technology, Invercargill
- Tai Poutini Polytechnic, Auckland
- Techtorium Computer Training Institute, Auckland
- TOI Whakaari New Zealand Drama School, Wellington
- Travel Careers & Training, Auckland
- UC International College, Christchurch
- Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland
- Universal College of Learning, Palmerston
- University of Auckland, Auckland (World ranking 82)
- University of Canterbury, Christchurch (World Ranking 214)
- University of Otago, Dunedin (World Ranking 151)
- University of Waikato, Hamilton (World Ranking 292)
- UUNZ Institute of Business, Auckland
- Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington (World Ranking 219)
- Vision College, Hamilton
- Waiariki Institute of Technology, Rotorua
- Waikato Institute of Technology, Hamilton
- Wellington Institute of Technology, Wellington
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Whitecliffe College of Arts & Design, Auckland
- Whitireia New Zealand, Wellington
- Yoobee School of Design
Our New Zealand Students
Niharika Ma’am was very helpful in early sphere of the application process and was very patient with me. She refine my interviewing skills gave me the confidence in my communication skills to help me better prepare for the college interview sessions. The way application was made, made me bag not one but two IVY League Universities. KUDOS!! to Niharika ma`am & Ednet team!!
Niharika ma'am, you have been a true guidance and support throughout the year. Thankful for all the efforts made by you and the Ednet team. And Reena ma'am thank you for always motivating me.
Before I came to Ednet, I never thought I could get into Swan. I had limited my potential to much lower colleges. But its only with the hard work put from everyone`s side that I could
I have been working with ednet consultants for the last three years and they have helped me in every stage of the application process. Niharika ma’am, the head counselor helped me channelize my thoughts and make a decision regarding which universities to apply to. She also helped in drafting a plan to achieve my objectives. Following this the admissions department enlists all the requirements and activities to be done. The editorial department plays a great role in brainstorming and helping us write the essays. Overall, ednet consultants has been a major player in getting me admission into a respected university like NYU.
Thank you so much! I know you’ve worked really hard on each of my applications, especially this one. You’ve edited all my essays so beautifully and read each of my thoughts I penned down even if they made no sense at all. If Reena ma’am, Betsy ma’am and Gayatri ma’am hadn’t constantly been after me, I might not have been able to meet a single deadline. I have been with them for just a year but still feel more connected to them than I do to any of my teachers in school.Their efforts were so genuine and they always managed to make me smile.Thank you ma’am for always being there for me, motivating me and supporting me. I first came to you in class 10 for my subjects after which I visited many counsellors for my college applications. Ma’am no one could guide me the way you and your team could and so I came back to you. You helped me start my high school journey and end it too. Thank you so much ma’am for caring for me like your own child. Thank You.
The entire team of Ednet is very helpful and I thank them for helping me at every juncture of the admission process. Special thanks to Reena ma'am for help in filling admission forms and overall guidance and support.
Putting together an application to business school is a daunting task. Niharika was instrumental in guiding me through the entire process and helping me prioritize. What I had been lacking was a sound second opinion on my essays. In addition to discussing my essay thoughts at length, Niharika would go through them with sincerity and provide a constructive critique. I greatly appreciate Niharika’s time, commitment, and accessibility.
Working with EdNet has been a wonderful experience. Niharika ma’am along with the lovely mentors and editors helped me realise my dream of getting accepted to some of the most prestigious universities. From decluttering my mind in order to narrow down my choices, setting targeted goals and a defined timeline for me, to providing constant support throughout the application process, EdNet made this seemingly daunting journey a smooth sailing and memorable one for me.
Ednet has been super helpful and I am grateful for their help in getting me into my dream college!
I primarily used EdNet for essays, and they supported me throughout the admissions process, even attending to last-minute changes and edits.
Firstly, I would like to thank Niharika ma’am and her team for helping and supporting me all the time. Because of them, my dream of studying abroad came true and now I’m going to New York University. Ednet had done a great job all through the journey.
I have joined EdNet consultants very late but my short journey with them was amazing. Even if you are good in academics, you need help and guidance to choose the course for shaping your future. I am glad to have had the opportunity to meet the full team of EdNet. They were very encouraging, supportive and helpful at every step. My mentor guided and provided every information regarding my admission. The services provided are priceless and I would recommend them to anyone who is planning to study abroad. I would also want to thank EdNet from the depth of my heart.
I joined EdNet in September. Even though I had taken a gap year, the guidance provided by Niharika Ma'am and her team helped me get into my dream university. The EdNet team, Bidisha Ma'am in particular, was available round the clock, making sure that my applications were completed at least a week before the deadlines. What I value the most about my entire experience at EdNet is that I was taught how to embrace my true self through all the essays I wrote. Even with limited time in hand, Niharika Ma'am made sure that all my applications were satisfactory and reflected my personality and my stories. I am grateful to the entire EdNet team for their patience, help and mentorship.
I joined EdNet in my last year of high school and they helped me throughout my college application journey. Niharika Mam’s insights and the hard work of the EdNet team allowed me to understand the college application process along with other supplements that might be crucial for a student aiming to study abroad.
From the very first time I spoke to Niharika mam, she treated me like her own child and took care of each and every detail of my application. I do not have the works to thank my mentors, especially Jaspreet mam, for always supporting me in this taxing and time-consuming process. Thanks to Niharika Mam and the whole EdNet team for their invaluable support and care.
EdNet has been a great support, as I came here without a clear view of my goals. Niharika Ma'am helped me visualize my career and also guided me as to which courses would help me shape my future. Editors at EdNet are fantastic. Jaspreet was my point of contact and she was always available, no matter what time it was or how big or small my problems were.
EdNet provided with me great counseling for both preparing my college resume and selecting my list of colleges as well as a splendid editorial team to help me with my college essays.
The process of applying to such prestigious universities is hard, but with EdNet, I had a helping hand to guide me through the hardships. The help was extremely personal and individualized. I got answers to all my questions, which made my journey smooth. Niharika ma’am’s personal touch to the application and Jaspreet ma’am’s constant support made it a beautiful experience for me.
My journey with EdNet Consultants has been a ride of thrill and hard work. I approached the team in September'21 to receive guidance for the application process with no preparation done on my part. I wanted to apply for Fall'22 programs and most of the colleges had deadlines in the month of December'21 and January'22. After a meeting with Niharika ma'am, she motivated me to prepare for GRE and TOEFL in the next 20 days and give a shot at both of them. While I was preparing for my exams, EdNet was building my profile in the background. After I received my scores in November'21, the EdNet team (special mention - Jaspreet Ma'am) quickly helped me in completing the application process by providing and curating all the important resources within a short period of 1 month. I was able to apply to all the universities before their deadlines. Fast forward to January'22, I have received my first admit from one of the top universities in the USA. Heartfelt gratitude and thanks to the entire EdNet team for helping me complete the entire application process within a period of 3 months, otherwise it would have been impossible for me to complete.
Our Experience with Niharika Ma'am has been incredible. Her Hard working spirit and enthusiasm is very enlightening and motivating. It was a dream to get into UBC and she made it possible. No Words can really describe how thankful we are to her and her hardworking team. She is a positive light to many students. Thank you Ma'am
EdNet Career Aptitude Test
Our proprietary, expertly constructed Career Test helps analyse your strengths and shortcomings, and recognizes the best career options for you. This self-analysis helps in determining the right course, in the right school, and in the right country.
Our internationally recognised counselors have over 100 years of combined experience, who have a 100% success rate for more than 2,500 students over the past 15 years.
Higher Acceptance Rates
Our transparent and vigorous procedure involves multiple checkpoints throughout your application session, with quality assurance and guaranteed results. We value your time, energy, and effort – which is why our work is always immaculate and pertinent. This means that we will ensure your hard work bears fruit.
A Passionate and Driven Team
The team of EdNet is well-known in our industry to be highly passionate and committed towards each student. Our team possesses the best of talent, knowledge, and skill-set. You will be in good hands.
We realise that each student is unique and so is his/her potential, passion,skills, and ambitions. Our target is clear – to lead you to the school best fit for you. Our services are thus custom-made, dynamic, and streamlined.
When you join the EdNet family, you become a member of our organization. We have garnered an impeccable reputation for providing the finest personalized services to students across the nation! Our team works tirelessly round the clock to make sure that each college application is unique, and that we showcase your strongest attributes to your dream school.
Our Tested and Trusted 8-Step Process
EdNet’s Proprietary Career Assessment Test
We help you identify your strengths and shortcomings and come up with tailor-made career options, best-suited for you!
Our unbiased and adroit counseling ensures that we find the best universities and courses for you, basis your aptitude, course eligibility criterion, and ascope for the most rewarding experiences.
Plan of Action/Goal Setting
A customized planner is crafted by our team for each student, with deadlines and composition requirements for each step of the application process. This gives our students ample time to prepare a comprehensive and error-free application.
Create Your Unique Story
We work diligently with you to help you realize your career goals. Together, we create a clear roadmap that creatively documents and showcases your aspirations and aptitude.
Our proficient administration team relentlessly scrutinizes and reviews your application and ensures that a fool proof and accurate application reaches your dream school, well in time!
We’ll guide you and put you through a series of Mock Interviews to give you a real taste on how to crack your interviews. Our procedure and questions have been crystallized with years of experience through discussions with top alumni of diverse universities.
Forms, documents, visa, interviews – Relax! We are with you in every way right until you fly off to your dream school.
We provide our students with an interactive and thorough pre-departure counselling to familiarize them with what lies ahead – campus life, cultural integrations in a new country, educational policies, and what to expect from the journey ahead.
Frequently Asked Questions
The levels of the education system for study in New Zealand:
Primary or Intermediate Schooling
If you wish to study in New Zealand for a period longer than three months, you need to get a Student Visa, which can be extended according to the duration of your course.
Several educational institutes, philanthropists, and governments of New Zealand offer fantastic
scholarships for international students wishing to pursue bachelor’s/master’s/PhD degrees. We at
EdNet strive to help you gain the best aid possible.
Depending on the choice for your course and university, the tuition fee may vary. Broadly, the cost is $12,000-$18,500 for diplomas/certificates, $22,000 to $32,000 or more for a Bachelor’s degree, $26,000 to $37,000 or more for a Master’s degree, and $6,500 to $9,000 per year for a PhD.
A tertiary institution is any university or polytechnic college in New Zealand that offers courses to
students for education post secondary schooling.
Yes, New Zealand educational institutions offer degrees that are internationally recognized and
Unfortunately, most international students are not eligible for public health services in NZ. You would require medical insurance and EdNet advises you to apply for one while processing your application for admission in any university there.
International students can find several reasonable accommodation options like hostels, apartments on sharing/private basis, or even private boarding, where the student can stay with a local family.
Once you graduate with a degree or diploma, you are eligible for a one-year job search visa in New
Zealand. If you are successful in gaining employment, you can apply for a work permit and continue your stay for two years as you work. The NZ immigration system is quite efficient and smooth and post two years as a professional, you qualify for a NZ resident visa under the skilled migrant category.
On student visa, you are eligible to work for 20 hours per week on vacation break during your semester and full-time study in New Zealand. If you are a Masters/PhD student, you may be allowed to work full-time both during the semester and holidays.